Delia's #4 Orange Blue and Purple Pallet Challenge


 
                                                                      Hi Girls
I also made two quilts for this challenge.

His name is FRILLY. 21inches x 21 inches

The frilly neck Lizard is my real one. The other was the first and I thought it did not have enough orange in it.

The fabric for the Lizard was hand painted my me. I then made the lizard by cutting out the shapes and thread painting in the body and legs. I then set him on a rock and made the 3D frilly and face. I appliqued and machine embroidered in the leaves and grass before adding some quilting lines.

This Celtic quilt is the first I made but then thought it did not have enough orange in it but still it turned out quilt nice. I still have to mount it.

17inches x 17inches

Keep stitching
Delia

0 Comments